Sunday 5 November 2017

Top 5 Quotes You Must Read before an Interview! | No Bullshit

Top 5 Quotes You Must Read before an Interview! | No Bullshit

It was 2016, I was in the Semester 7 of  IT Engineering when companies had begun flooding in to get the best students for them.The placement drive had begun! I was quite worried, after 2 days interviews of a multinational company were going to start.


The first step is the aptitude test which is the biggest filter in the entire process. If you clear this you have a 50% chance of getting selected.The second most powerful filter is the technical round, all other rounds are just a time pass so preparing for these 2 rounds is the only way to selected!

On the day of the interview, I was just scrolling Instagram & I read that "Talent brings you to the door of the interview,later it all depends on your character" 

I was trying my level best to present my best to them but for that you must be mentally revolving around a limited number of thoughts,hence I searched for Motivational Quotes, I read a 100 of them but what did went inside my memory lanes & deep inside my DNA and did literally helped me in my interview were these 5 Quotes!

1)

The quote by Steve Martin "Be so good that they can't ignore you" is one of the best quotes for interviews, it helps you to dig inside you and get the best out of you!

2)

I love this quote by Tony Robbins "If you do what you have always done,you'll get what you have always gotten!" This quote will make you get innovative & do something different which is 100% going to grab significant attention of the interviewers!

3)


Now this quote by Jim Carrey "Forget the pain, Mock the pain,Reduce It and laugh" is going to help you when you will face something out of syllabus! and you aren't able to answer it.You are going to feel afraid & feel pain but don't worry simply laugh it out!

4) 

This quote by Richard Branson is one of my favorite quotes,it will motivate you to take up the job even though its out of your profile! Go ahead if its an amazing opportunity then learn it out how to do it! Simple! Just don't miss the opportunity! Say Yes [if its amazing] !

5) 

You are not going to get selected always, there is no fool proof method that says you will get selected if you follow this! At this point when you feel things are going against you! Do not worry but remember Henry Ford's quote "When everything seems to be going against you; remember- An airplane takes off against the wind and not with it!" Something better is coming for you! but yeah! you have to put in more efforts!

I hope this article helps you to be motivated & inspired.Never lose hope and keep trying for the best! Never settle!

Share this article and  motivate your friends too! [God will bless you if they get selected because you shared this article & they read it]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @bullshhitblog